We are happy to provide a safe and friendly place for base families to swim year round. The Fort MacArthur swimming pool is open to all base members and Tierra Vista housing residents.
– Heated Pool
– Water Spray Park
The Swimming Pool is operated by PMI (Pool Management Inc). Direct any questions or concerns to 61st Force Support Squadron Outdoor Recreation Management located at the Community Center.
Pool Picnic Pavilion
Reservations can be made by calling, (310) 653-8226. Fees are $50 per day.
Don’t forget, Outdoor Equipment Rentals rent party supplies such as bounce houses and much more. Click here for more details.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a guardian (age 18+)
- Ages 13 and under MUST pass a swim test to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- Must shower prior to entering the pool
- Ages 11-12 must be able to demonstrate basic abilities to swim without direct supervision. Ask lifeguards for details.
- No food or drink in the pool area Exception, plastic water bottles
- Only USCG approved float devices. No water wings or floating swim suits
- Water noodles only in shallow areas
- All swimmers must wear proper attire. No swimming with t-shirts, shorts, etc.
- Parents must be in reach of non-swimming children
Direct Supervision – Within reach In-Direct Supervision – Must be in facility (Ages 12 & under may not be dropped off) Additional rules apply – See front desk for details